29 September, 2009

Box Ship News

This year, all the high school students of Mercy Ship Academy are making a school newspaper, Box Ship News! Every two weeks, we make a new edition, with a different editor each time. And, this is the best part, I was the editor for the first edition!!! My (and Carys') job was to make the comics... very funny... Carys and I have made main two characters, Furry Fury and Pon Pon, who are two superheroes, struggling through their life, trying as best they can to save the world (which doesn't quite work out). We also do puzzles and competitions, and interviews with the kindergarteners. It is quite special to be part of a school newspaper on a floating
school, so I'm going to enjoy it for as long as possible. I hope that we'll continue with Box Ship News next year too, but you never know what Mr. Farrell might have in mind... ;) ... Linde

No comments: