Saturday Linde got her hair braided, and from previous braiding, she knew she wanted really thin braids. Thinner braids=more work: It took two hairdressers 11 hours!! But it looks beautiful, and Linde claims it was all worth it! -jorid:-)
Today I read an article in the magazine "Familie & Medier" about "Fride på skipet". I got interested in your work, and found this blogg. It's a good window to your work, and the life on "Africa Mercy"!
May God bless your work. You will be in my prayers.
Since July 2008 we have volunteered with the Christian medical charity, Mercy Ships. We live and work on the world's largest non-governmental hospital ship, the Africa Mercy.
Financially we solely depend on gifts from family and friends. It is possible to make a donation here.
The kids
Linde, Fride & Bendik
The parents
Jorid & Dag
The pet
Kaptein Sabeltann
The ship
m/v Africa Mercy
We serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is our personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships.
1 comment:
Hello!
Today I read an article in the magazine "Familie & Medier" about "Fride på skipet". I got interested in your work, and found this blogg. It's a good window to your work, and the life on "Africa Mercy"!
May God bless your work. You will be in my prayers.
Ole
Post a Comment